Lisa

Lisa

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Rosemary Bread Goes Well With Crock Pot Potato Soup MMM Good

I made this delicious Crock Pot Potato Soup (click here) from my friend Linda's recipes and it came out really well. We sprinkled cheddar cheese on top. I used rosemary and garlic instead of dill and parsley. Thanks Linda! 

To go with the soup my daughter made a delicious rosemary bread. It was her first yeast bread recipe. It wasn't heavy on fat and very hearty with the soup. I would add some sunflower nuts in the future. Click here for the recipe for Rosemary Bread. We used pretty good restraint on eating too much. It wasn't easy as this meal was very tasty.

I am contemplating trying Mama Leone's Rosemary Basil Bread mix. Will let you know if I do.

1 comment:

  1. You are welcome - sounds good with Rosemary, will have to remember to try that next time :)

    ReplyDelete