Lisa

Lisa

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Type II Diabetes - Time to Take it On!

As a person who has Type II Diabetes I have to face the facts. When I checked my blood sugar this morning it was 163, which is 23 points above the high normal of 140. Most doctors are now placing the high number at 130. Reality is that I can no longer manage this simply. It must be managed head on. Otherwise, I am going to have other health problems which are irreversible. This is not going to happen. Although there are those who have diabetes and follow their plan and still have long term health problems, I know that by addressing the problem I can be part of the solution.

In some ways, I am blessed to have diabetes. It has helped me to take a look at my over-all health. I have made some small changes, but they do add up. I have a couple of links here from Dr. Weil and from the American Diabetes Association. Everybody is different and not everything here is going to fit completely.

If you or a loved one have diabetes, I invite you to take a look at the links. I am always here if you ever need a comrade in this battle. 

Peace, Lisa


Natural Health, Natural Medicine: The Complete Guide to Wellness and Self-Care for Optimum HealthAmerican Diabetes Association Complete Guide to Diabetes

No comments:

Post a Comment